UPON SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO COLLECT PAYMENT AND SHIPPING INFORMATION.
This multi-shelf version is attractive for audiophiles looking to save on floor space.
The extra-large turntable shelf for Rhythm Platforms is being developed so in essence this platform will become its own turntable stand with phono-preamps support mechanically grounded away from all other interference created by the balance of system components.
Optional Purchase: Add a Fourth 2.5 Inch Audio Point, APCD4 Coupling Disc and AP-TB-HND-1A.5 Turning Bolt Package to any shelf. Additional Audio Points increase overall performance on any component or loudspeaker. Note: Leveling may become an issue using a four-point bearing system due to warped equipment chassis or speaker enclosures. In order to level use BW-1.5-2.0W Leveling Washers.
- Three (3) RP-FLR-PNT 3.5 Inch Large Rhythm Floor Points
- Three (3) RP-TOP-CAP – Top caps for top shelf
- Nine (9) Audio Point model 2.5AP-1AINT – Shelf Audio Points
- Nine (9) AP-TB-HND-1A.5 Turning Bolts – For Audio Points tension
- Nine (9) APCD4 Coupling Discs – Inverted for equipment contact
- Three (3) APCD5 Large Coupling Discs – For flooring, including all carpets
- Shelf Thickness – .3125 Inches (5/16”)
- Outside Width – 26 Inches, Depth – 24 Inches
- Ship Weight – 130 Pounds, 3 Boxes
Would I buy them with Star Sound Technologies stands? Definitely.
Eric Franklin Shook™ part-time audiophile May 11, 2019