UPON SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO COLLECT PAYMENT AND SHIPPING INFORMATION.
Provides a low-boy profile wherein a theater setting, multiple platforms can stretch across the room keeping the viewing screen in full view without shadowing or reflections onto the screen.
Great for components that use separate power supplies as there are more noise and resonance in electrical transformers in comparison to the delicate transistors and resistors in the chassis that are responsible for the musical performance section of the product.
Optional Purchase: Add a Fourth 2.5 Inch Audio Point, APCD4 Coupling Disc, and AP-TB-HND-1A.5 Turning Bolt Package to any shelf. Additional Audio Points increase overall performance on any component or loudspeaker. Note: Leveling may become an issue using a four-point bearing system due to warped equipment chassis or speaker enclosures. In order to level use BW-1.5-2.0W Leveling Washers.
- Three (3) RP-FLR-PNT 3.5 Inch Large Rhythm Floor Points
- Three (3) RP-TOP-CAP – Top caps for top shelf
- Six (6) Audio Point model 2.5AP-1AINT – Shelf Audio Points
- Six (6) AP-TB-HND-1A.5 Turning Bolts – For Audio Points tension
- Six (6) APCD4 Coupling Discs – Inverted for equipment contact
- Three (3) APCD5 Large Coupling Discs – For flooring, including all carpets
- Shelf Thickness – .3125 Inches (5/16”)
- Outside Width – 26 Inches, Depth – 24 Inches
- Ship Weight – 85 Pounds, 2 Boxes
“Spectacular – Goosebumps Up and Down, All that information in a non-fatiguing way inviting me into the Sound!”
By: Peter Breuninger, Founder, CEO AV Showrooms, Capital Audio Fest 2019 vids 1