UPON SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO COLLECT PAYMENT AND SHIPPING INFORMATION.
Designed to support the largest electronic components, loudspeakers, equipment racks (various threading sizes available), turntables, concert reinforcement, DJ speakers, power supplies, and power distribution networks – this Audio Point™ will easily handle the weight, reducing the noise associated with electricity and reduce resonance via the high-speed transfer of resonance energy.
Not recommended for lightweight equipment weighing 10 pounds or less.
A heavyweight performer; this Audio Point has been adapted to various racking equipment. Internal and external threading is available for brand-name racking systems as well as the DIY-built rack. Call us for threading, sizing, and pricing.
The secret behind Audio Point performance:
Maintains the attack, sustain, and decays of the notes without altering the musical character of the component. These qualities are what sustained the Audio Point’s life in an overpopulated market with a plethora of gadgets that claim to manage vibration but unfortunately, always alter the natural musical properties of sound.
PRINCIPAL USES – Computers, CD players and transports, A/V receivers, gaming systems, largest power amplifiers, pre-amplifiers, digital processors. turntables, DVD and Blue-ray® players (visual image details and colors are also improved), sound mixers, loudspeaker monitors, and mounting AC panels to walls.
Recommend the additional use of Coupling Discs for increased performance.
- Total Body Height = 2.0 inches, including APCD5 Coupling Disc = 2.35 Inches, APCD4 = 2.30 inches
- Outside Flange Diameter = 1.25 Inches
- Weight Capacity 2,000+ pounds per three-point bearing system
- Support: Three Audio Points are recommended for most applications; however, some larger amplifiers, speakers, or turntables may require a fourth set.
- Simply insert the Audio Points into the APCD4 receiving cup. They will balance themselves in the discs until chassis placement. Place them in a triangular shape. There are no rules governing placement. The positioning never has to be in the shape of an isosceles triangle function.
- For experienced audiophiles, the sonic outcomes are in your control. Tips facing skyward deliver one speed, tips facing down deliver another speed of resonance flow. Most listeners prefer tips down however that is not always the case. Some have mixed them, tweaking the system more to their preference, say two tips down and one tip-up.
- We recommend that the Audio Points be placed inside the chassis away from the original footer system. For best results, move them in towards the center approximately 1.5 to 2 inches from the outer edges and remove factory footers whenever possible.
“I have a strong music background – both in being a musician playing piano and percussion – as well as being a self-proclaimed “audiophile”. I consider myself to be especially critical when listening to a live performance as to how well the percussive instruments are tuned and played, as well as how accurately they are reproduced through audio equipment.
Soundstage Audio products work – and they have elevated my system to a level that I didn’t know was attainable with the equipment that I have.
If you are willing to spend a little money to try their products out, you too may get to the place where you’re not just listening to music anymore – you’ve arrived at a place where the music now moves your soul!
B Huntly – Musician and Audiophile Forever