UPON SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO COLLECT PAYMENT AND SHIPPING INFORMATION.
SAVE ON SETS of 2.0-inch Audio Points with APCD4 Inverted Coupling Discs
Set of 3 – Regular Price $389.99 Sale Price – $318.99
Set of 4 – Regular Price $499.99 Sale Price – $424.99
Designed to support the largest electronic components, loudspeakers, equipment racks (various threading sizes available), turntables, concert reinforcement, guitar and keyboard amplifiers, DJ speakers, power supplies, and power distribution networks.
This Audio Point™ will easily handle the weight, reduction of the noise associated with electricity, and transfer resonance energy at a high speed insuring the attack, sustain, and decays of the musical program.
Not recommended for lightweight equipment weighing 10 pounds or less.
- Total Body Height = 2.0 inches, including APCD5 Coupling Disc = 2.35 Inches, APCD4 = 2.30 inches
- Outside Flange Diameter = 1.25 Inches
- Weight Capacity 2,000+ pounds per three-point bearing system
- Support: Three Audio Points are recommended for most applications; however, some larger amplifiers, speakers, or turntables may require a fourth set.
- Simply insert the Audio Points into the APCD4 receiving cup. They will balance themselves in the discs until chassis placement. Place them in a triangular shape. There are no rules governing placement. The positioning never has to be in the shape of an isosceles triangle function.
- For experienced audiophiles, the sonic outcomes are in your control. Tips facing skyward deliver one speed, tips facing down deliver another speed of resonance flow. Most listeners prefer tips down however that is not always the case. Some have mixed them, tweaking the system more to their preference, say two tips down and one tip-up.
- We recommend that the Audio Points be placed inside the chassis away from the original footer system. For best results, move them in towards the center approximately 1.5 to 2 inches from the outer edges and remove factory footers whenever possible.
I wanted to thank you for everything, an excellent product and customer service. And BOY, those audio points are truly remarkable, I’ve never heard my Revels sing like it before. They are every penny that’s for sure. If I have enough room in my rack, I will get a pair of the SP 101 for Mcintosh mono blocks.
Thanks to you once again,
By: Wilson Aguete