For more than 20 years, Soundstage Audio has developed relationships with our customers based on respect and integrity. We’re aware of the trust and confidence you demonstrate when you visit our website and provide us with information. The Privacy Notice below is posted to demonstrate our adherence to the practices you’ll find common to the best websites online. We promise that we will treat your information with the same honesty and sensitivity that we have displayed throughout our company’s history.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Privacy Notice, please call us.
Soundstage Audio, LLC Privacy Notice
By visiting Soundstage Audio.com you agree to accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Changes to this Privacy Notice, Conditions of Use, and Notices
Personal Information Collected By Soundstage Audio
Soundstage Audio uses information that we collect from our visitors to personalize and improve your visit at Soundstageaudio.com. During the past twelve months, we have gathered the following types of information:
Information you give us: Soundstage Audio collects any information which you enter on our Web site. This information is normally provided when you search, buy, participate in a contest, or on-line survey, or when you communicate with any of our departments such as customer service, sales, or technical services through our Web site, telephone, or mail. You also provide information when you establish an account with us. Examples of the type of information you may supply us with include your name, address, telephone number, credit card information, e-mail addresses, and financial information.
Automatic Information collected by us: Whenever you visit our Web site we collect and store information such as “cookies” which remember information about a visitor from one page to the next and from one visit to the next. We collect and analyze the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; password; computer and connection information such as your browser type and version; operating system and platform; purchase history; confirmation when you open an e-mail that we send you; the URLs which lead you to and around our Web site and other sites on the World Wide Web, including the date and time; the pages and or products you viewed or searched for and the phone number used to call our voice telephone numbers. Your browser allows you to reject cookies and software is available from third parties which will allow you to visit our Web site without providing this information. You are welcome at our Web site if you use this software but we will not be able to offer you personalized services.
Orders: If you place an order we use a secure order form that requires you to provide contact, billing, and financial information. This information is transmitted to your credit card company to authorize your purchase. We may also share some personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email, and/or telephone number with third parties such as, but not limited to, Apruved and Neustar, that attempt to prevent fraudulent or security risks from placing an order. These third parties will use this information solely for that purpose and will not be allowed to use this information to market or sell to you or to share any personally identifiable information with third parties.
Order Status Updates: Signing up for Order Status updates means that Soundstage Audio will use your mobile phone number to text you updates when the status of your order changes. These updates will include but are not limited to, shipping confirmations and delivery alerts. (Message and data rates may apply.)
Information Shared When You Finance: At certain times we may offer financing options with or without third-party participation. If you use a financing option information provided by you (such as your address, birth date, social security number, and credit card number) may be used to request a credit report from third parties or may be sent to a third party for processing.
California Privacy: Under California law, customers of Soundstage Audio who are residents of California have certain rights regarding their personal information. This section describes the rights of California residents under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and how to exercise them.
- You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve months. Once we receive and verify your request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling any personal information.
- The purposes for which the information we collected will be used.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- If we sold or shared your personal information for a business purpose; and, if so, any categories of personal information that were sold or disclosed, and the categories of any third parties to whom personal information was sold or shared.
- You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and verify your request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
- We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our agreement with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
- Enable internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
If you are a California resident who wishes to make such a request, please call us.
Only you or a person that you authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. However, you may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may make a verifiable consumer request up to two times within a twelve-month period, without charge. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request. We will notify you that we have received your request within 10 days at either an email address which you provide us or which we may have or if you do not have or want to use an email address at any California or other US telephone number that you provide us with.
We try to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension time period (up to 90 days). We will deliver our response by telephone or email, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the twelve-month period preceding receipt. The response we provide will also explain any reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
If you wish to opt out of the sale of personal information in the future, please notify us immediately.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
California Shine the Light Law
As a California resident, you have the right to prevent disclosure of personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We are providing you with a cost-free means to exercise that right. Please notify us immediately and we will place you on the appropriate opt-out lists.
Sharing of Information with third-parties
We will never share any telephone number(s), or financial information which you have given us with any marketing partner(s).
Credit card companies, other Payors, and shippers: When you buy something from us we send your credit card information, name, billing address, and the amount of your purchase to your credit card company to verify and authorize the purchase. We will also send the same information (name, billing address, and amount of your purchase) for other payment types which we may offer such as PayPal. Your name, telephone number, and shipping information must be provided to third-party shippers such as UPS, Freight companies, Federal Express, and the United States Postal Service to deliver your purchase. We may also share any email address you have provided to us with these shippers if they need to contact you.
We contract with an outside service called Google Analytics to help us better understand your use of Soundstageaudio.com. Google Analytics places cookies on your computer to collect various kinds of information for us related to the use of our websites, so that we may continue to refine and improve the sites and better serve you. Google Analytics is not allowed to collect any credit card, user name, or password information, nor are they allowed to use data that they collect for us for any other purpose. Additionally, Google Analytics is contractually required to maintain all the information collected for us in strict confidence. You may opt-out of the Google Analytics information collection by informing us immediately.
Law Enforcement and Protection of Users
We will release personally identifiable information to third parties and organizations when we believe it is appropriate for us to do so to comply with the law. We will also do so to cooperate with law enforcement investigations, comply with court orders or subpoenas, protect the legal rights of us and our users, or when we believe it is needed for fraud protection and/ or credit risk reduction.
Soundstage Audio has been in business independently for years, and our intent is to continue in this manner. However, in the unlikely event that Soundstage Audio is sold, has substantially all of its assets acquired or merges, or becomes affiliated with any other individual or entity any customer information owned or under the control of Crutchfield may be one of the transferred assets.
Our Web site protects the security of personal information you transmit to us by using Woo Commerce Payments software, which encrypts the information you input during the transmission to us. We do not reveal your credit card number when we confirm your order. In order to protect against unauthorized access to your account you should sign off when you finish visiting our site.
We support several options for limiting the amount and type of information you share on our website:
- You can choose to browse our Web site without accepting cookies. Please know that cookies allow us to recognize you from page to page, and they support your transactions with us. Without cookies enabled, you will still be able to browse our website, but will not be able to take advantage of certain website features. We do not currently monitor or honor any “Do Not Track” browser settings.
- You may opt out of Google Analytics information by notifying us immediately.
Children’s Online Policy
Soundstage Audio is committed to the preservation of online privacy for all of its web site visitors, including children. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Soundstageaudio.com sells products intended for purchase by adults. If you make a purchase on Soundstage Audio.com, you are representing that you are an adult and at least 18 years old. If you are a child under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using Soundstageaudio.com.
© 2022 – Soundstage Audio, LLC of Delaware, USA